Keywords: sales, self-management, Holacracy
Who we are:
Springest is the site where you can find everything you want to learn in your professional career. We help our customers with finding, comparing and booking training programmes and courses. Our goal as a company, our purpose, is: Helping everyone reach their full potential through learning.
After having conquered the Dutch, the British and the German markets, Springest recently started taking over Belgium. Since 2017, we also offer learning platforms both in Flemish and in French! More specifically, we manage public platforms but also private platforms for our enterprise partners, thereby helping them promote learning within their own workplace.
We are looking for a native French person to help our French sector grow even more in Belgium. Your work will have three main foci:
- 1. Provider Sales (Business-to-Business Sales): offer learning providers (i.e., universities and training companies) to add them to our catalogue.
- 2. Provider Support (Business-to-Business Support): help our learning providers with the use of our services and our platform.
- 3. Learning Advisor (Business-to-Customer Support): support professionals from our partner enterprise (ING Belgium), help them finding the best trainings on our platform.
What we expect from you:
- You have strong social skills. You are a natural at communicating both on the phone and via e-mail.
- You are organized. Your job requires you to be able to adapt to the context and be able to prioritize smartly, switching easily from one task to another if needed. We use certain productivity tools (e.g. Asana, GTD method, and more) that you will learn to use in order to keep a clear overview of your projects.
- You are a native French-speaker and speak fluent English. Note that your work is essentially in French but the internal communication within Springest is 100% in English. English fluency is therefore also a must.
- The amount of workdays is negotiable. However, you must be available to work on Fridays.
- Experience in sales is a plus!
What you can expect from us:
- A beautiful office located in Houthavens, the hipster area of Amsterdam. Including: MacBooks, ping-pong table, fusball table, Nintendo 64, a massage chair and an infinite amount of plants.
- A daily free lunch (as organic as possible), unlimited coffee & tea and your covered transportation costs if you live outside of Amsterdam.
- A young and international team, composed of web developers, learning advisors, marketeers, sales/business developers and user experience designers.
- Work in a fast-growing company, awarded by NRC as « Best Employer of the Netherlands 2014-15 » and « Best Employer of the Netherlands 2015-16 ».
- No managers. Springest uses Holacracy, an innovative and dynamic self-management system.
- A yearly learning budget for trainings, books and events that will help you progress in your field.
- A challenging and stimulating work environment in which you will be given responsibilities. Possibly leading to a concrete job offer!
Convinced? Send a short motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, you should hear back from us veeeery soon!
À très bientôt!